Monday, August 10, 2009

Catch-Up Post #3 - All Shook Up Set Construction

ALL SHOOK UP Set Construction
July 26th, 2009

I spent most of my free time this summer spearheading the construction of the set for St. John Theatre's summer musical - ALL SHOOK UP! Last night was closing night of the show so I thought I would add some photos that show off the Darryl Clement designed set. Some of the highlights were:
  • 2-story set
  • light boxes, arch, and walls that change colors
  • a 20' fireman's pole
  • the orchestra (12 piece...I think) was on the second story of the set behind the records

Thanks to all my fellow volunteers who helped make Darryl's vision become a reality!








1 comment:

Matt said...

I bet whomever put those light boxes together is some kind of artistic genius...hah!

What, your Dad only gets one day in the spotlight before you move on to catchup #3? Here's another shout out to Mr. Norman! Go Meringue with a Z!