Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Catch-Up Post #1 - Beach Volleyball Birthday!

I apologize to my readers for the infrequent blog posts lately but I haven't had enough "Free Time" to update kirksfreetime.blogspot.com. So, I'll be playing catch up over the next week or so.


Beach Volleyball Birthday!
July 15th, 2009

Today was my 32nd birthday...wow....hmmmmm....I'll leave it at that. Anyway, I had a pretty good day with plenty of B-day wishes. Thanks to all of you! The day capped off with a great evening of volleyball at Coconut Beach (we play every Wednesday night) with my teammates from PHAZZE 6. Lori surprised me (somewhat, she always does something like this on my Birthday to make me feel special...and a little embarrassed) with party hats and 2 trays of chocolate chip cookies from subway.

We all wore our party hats during the game and our referree even joined in on the festivities. Even though we lost our game that night, I couldn't have been happier because I got to spend another birthday with great friends. Thanks again!



No comments: