Monday, June 15, 2009

Spillway Adventure Race/Crawfish Boil

I had a great time this past weekend at the Spillway AR in Norco. The original LMT (me, Scarlett, and Damon) was re-united for this race. While we (and I stress we...it's a team sport)did repeat a couple of the same mistakes we made 2 years ago in this race, all in all, it was fun! We finshed 8th out of 23 teams in the coed division.

After the race, my dad and I boiled a few sacks of crawfish for everyone (LMT, HBP, B&tB, family, friends, Dave, etc.) and did our best to stay in the shade. Rather than me posting all the same pictures as Scarlett, check out her photo race/day report at http://astreetcarnamedstella.blogspot.com/2009/06/saturday-at-spillway.html

1 comment:

DPC said...

This is old news. Where's the entry on Cacar?